Deceptively spacious, instantly appealing and perfectly positioned in a safe and private cul-de-sac, this lovely home needs a new family. With a large secure yard for kids to play, gorgeous gardens with mature trees, brilliant outdoor entertaining areas and just a hop, skip and a jump to school, there’s lots of reasons to make this much loved property your new home.
Here’s another 10……..
1. Walking distance to Bentons Square, schools, public transport & the Dunns Rd Reserve
2. 4 bedrooms (master with en-suite)
3. 3 living areas (including a great rumpus room for the kids)
4. Sensational studio/workshop/teenage retreat in the back yard
5. Large covered outdoor entertaining deck
6. 2 Additional decks to enjoy your morning cuppa or happy hour drinks
7. Approx 800sqm level block with space for a pool.
8. Double garage with additional parking for boat or caravan
9. Ducted heating, ceiling fans, dishwasher and wood burning fire place
10. Short drive to Mornington’s fabulous Main Street and the beach
Lifestyle perfect – Welcome to Mornington!
Well designed, fastidiously maintained and immaculate in its presentation with further scope to modernise and put your own stamp on it, this fabulous property would be perfect for a young family needing to spread out or those looking for a bit of peace and quiet! In this highly sought after court position offering the quintessential lifestyle Mornington is renowned for, this home is bound to get heaps of attention!! Inspection highly recommended!